We are currently recruiting for a AI driven data science start up that is working with retailers to help them gain massive insight into their production line/warehouse operations, they currently partner with Nike and other major brands on their Data and Analytics practices.
This role is a Principle position where you would be expected to mentor and guide a team of senior/lead data scientists working across a range of products. Your responsibilities would include:
- Drive product development forward
- Client facing role working on data-science solutions
- Proof of concept work around Data Science products
- Python development
- Machine Learning: Decision Trees, Neural networks etc
- Extensive programming experience Python, Spark etc.
- Effective communicator able to operate at all levels.
This is an exciting position where you will get to take ownership of a successful start-ups data practice, to be considered you must have extensive experience leading teams and building functions.
If this role if of interest send through your latest CV and we can talk further.
- Machine Learning
- Neural Networks
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'