Chief Architect - Financial Services organisation
Our client, a major FS organisation has a requirement for an experienced Chief Architect.
This has been described as an "up and out" role which will be driving the business in the right direction. The chosen candidate will have extensive experience working driving Exec and Board-level discussion:
Required Experience / Responsibility:
- Providing a cross-enterprise perspective to ensure efficiency, reuse and customer consistency across business lines and portfolios.
- Facilitating different parts of the organisation to achieve business outcomes, and helping business lines to identify and implement new tech innovation, and leverage off existing.
- Understanding and articulating the relationship between business strategy, technology and operations, and aligning strategy between these areas.
- Defining and owning capability roadmaps, in particular those which transcend business area (eg single view of customer, external integration, cloud)
- Guardian of the enterprise information and technology vision and strategy, and aggressively (but pragmatically) defending strategic direction over individual projects or tactical needs.
- An ability to manage across multiple time horizons
- Advising Exec/business leaders on capability (process and tech) implementation.