Randstad UK - is multinational human resources consulting firm specialising in temporary and permanent recruitment, including contract staffing of professionals and senior managers.
We have a fantastic and unique opportunity to join Randstad in our UK head office based on Capability Green in Luton as a Chief Accountant
In this role you will be leading and developing a team to deliver the timely and accurate production of the monthly management accounts. You will be analysing and interpreting the monthly accounts in order to gain a better understanding of the underlying trends in the business and to drive operational efficiency's and improvements.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the monthly financial reporting process in accordance with UK and Group deadlines ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Managing the year end accounts production
- Overseeing the production of the statutory accounts.
- Ensure the timely and accurate reporting of the statutory accounts for multiple entities.
- Providing specialist accounting advice on an ad hoc basis
- Ensure accurate and relevant information is provided to the Commercial Finance team to support bids/tenders calculations.
- Communicating with the Commercial finance teams, who will run the forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Ad-hoc requests as and when requested by the CFO, Operations Directors and other senior management.
To be successful in this role you will display:
- Strong background in finance
- A focus on engagement and team development
- A proven track record in Treasury
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, including the ability to model and work with large complex spread sheets incorporating functions, pivot tables, etc.
- Advanced skills at developing and maintaining internal and external relationships at all levels
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking a proactive role in in the UK Finance Shared Service then please do get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application