The position will be on a self employed basis but they will offer a guarantee of £2000 per month.
Your position will be to handle all mortgage enquiries, recommending suitable products and ensuring compliant to FCA standards at all times. The majority of sales will be made by telephone:
Mortgage Advisor duties include:
• Dealing with mortgage enquiries (primarily by telephone) received from the public and via referrals from their network of introducers.
• Completion of full fact-find and appropriate record keeping.
• Advising on and recommending suitable mortgage products.
• Preparation of application and supporting regulatory documents in accordance with FCA regulations and firm procedures.
• Keeping up to date with products, processes, technical and legislative changes within the market place.
• Attaining and maintaining competence
• Attending company meetings
• Following all internal processes and procedures and adhering to regulatory requirements at all times.
You will receive :
Fact Find information provided
Fully supported with administrating and underwriters
Benefit of working with advisors with decades of award winning experience
Training is given - due to the specificity of the work
Office based role, no travel
• Mortgage experience is required for the position
• Must be CeMap or equivalent qualified
• 35 hours per week (Flexible) Monday to Friday.
• Some early evening work will be required, up to 7pm
This is a self employed opportunity based in Chester, if you would like to apply please email me you CV to email@example.com or call me on 0333 2408 500 today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job