An exciting opportunity for a long term ongoing temp role in Lancing. My client is based on Lancing Business Park and has good access to public transport and free parkin on site and nearby.
The role is within the Cheque Banking team processing incoming mail/ cheque and cash items.
- Ensure all cheques are processed on day of receipt
- Handle batches of work and perform necessary extraction of documentation.
- Send and receive emails and reports regularly.
- Cheque Tagging using a bespoke computer program.
- Process daily work
- Identify any process updates
- Provide open and honest feedback
- Support Team Leader/Senior Operator with the capturing of all required management information (MI).
- Carry out any reasonable duties as requested by Team Leader/Senior Operator including the daily recording of individual productivity.
- Provide friendly and efficient customer service
- Flexible approach to operational training and a willingness to be cross-trained.
- Ability to work to a specified process.
- Ability to work under pressure to specific time frames.
- Ability to display own initiative within a team based environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job