Chemistry Teacher for a leading school based in Denbighshire
Excell Supply is North Wales leading Education Sector Specialists, founded in 2011 with the ambition to be different from the traditional supply agencies. We have continually grown over the past 6 years and are passionate about raising standards in education.
Are you a relaxed and inspirational Chemistry Teacher looking for an assignment at an outstanding school? This full time, long term cover will offer you the opportunity to work in a school with great facilities, a stable staff team and overall good standards of achievement.
This position is within a leading secondary school in Denbighshire, who are looking for a Chemistry / Science Teacher to work alongside their A-Level students. This is an excellent opportunity for both newly qualified and experienced teachers, with experience teaching up to GCSE to join a friendly, positive and creative team.
We need you to have...
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a Chemistry / Science qualification
- Experience of teaching GCSE Chemistry
- Good classroom management skills
It’s nice to have...
- Ability to offer an alternative curriculum area would be an advantage
Excell Supply offers highly competitive rates and experienced education consultants offering career guidance and support. All applicants will be subject to a registration process, must hold QTS, and have a current DBS in place.
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work that you want - we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - earn up to £100 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Scientific Background
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'