Reed Education are looking to recruit an experienced Chemistry Teacher to work within a Secondary school in the Cheshire East area on long term basis.
Working within a Secondary school in the Cheshire East area as a Chemistry Teacher providing a learning environment that enables all pupils to access the current curriculum and learn to the best of their ability. Your role will be to promote the development and learning of pupils within the Chemistry subject in a classroom environment.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified to work as a Chemistry Teacher (QTS)
- Experienced working as a Chemistry Teacher in a school environment
- Qualified and experienced teaching Chemistry to GCSE (A-Level desirable)
- Qualified to teach all Sciences to GCSE desirable
- Have good behaviour management
- Hold a UK driver’s license and have access to own vehicle
In return for your hard work you can expect:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to permanent positions
- To work with your own dedicated consultant who is an Education specialist committed to finding you your next placement.
Reed Education work with a large number of schools across the Cheshire and Staffordshire area committed to safeguarding therefore all successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check, List 99 check, qualification checks, two years references and a face to face interview.
Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Jordan.email@example.com to be considered for this incredible opportunity! I look forward to hearing from you!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'