Are you a Chemistry teacher, looking for a new Career in September?
Apply for this job now?
- This School are just about to join a Multi-Academy Trust with an influx of money and support.
- The Department have a success track record with pupils' attainment above national average.
- Work in a School close on the coast with lots of open spaces and new facilities.
TimePlan Education, working in partnership with their client school, is looking for a Chemistry teacher who has taught successfully across the key stages. The position is starting September 2019
The successful candidate must be committed to achieving high standards and able to inspire students across the ability range.
This Good school is very conveniently located with easy access to local town as well as main travel routes here in West Dorset.
As a mixed ability school, their curriculum is designed to stretch the more able and to support those who need interventions or specific help. Out of school activities ensure that students have a varied range of activities and clubs to attend during the school day and during holidays.
To be considered for this Chemistry teaching vacancy based in West Dorset you will need to;
- show you are an imaginative and forward thinking classroom practitioner.
- have the willingness to form part of a successful and enthusiastic team.
- support the school ethos at all times during your working days.
- possess excellent teaching skills and an ability to lead classes with pace and sufficient challenge.
In return we offer:
- a dedicated key contact at the TimePlan Dorset office.
- TimePlan Dorset teacher socials where you can meet teachers who are teaching at schools in your placement area.
- opportunities to aid your professional development.
- pay to scale.
If you are interested in this position, please apply through TimePlan today by using the link, emailing us at or calling one of the team on . We would love to hear from you!
- "part time"
- "Key Stage 3"
- "full time"
- "Key Stage 4"
- "Long Term"
- "fixed term"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'