Are you a qualified Chemistry teacher? Want to work in an Ofsted 'Good’ school in the London of Ealing?
If so, please read on……
- Chemistry Teacher
- September 2018 start
- London Borough of Ealing
- Permanent Post
- `Good` Ofsted Rated School
We are looking to recruit a creative, enthusiastic, inspiring Chemistry Teacher.
Applications are welcome from newly qualified/established teachers who are suitably experienced in the teaching of Chemistry (up to and including A Level) and who are committed to comprehensive education. The person appointed will be expected to make a significant contribution to the academic, spiritual, moral and cultural well-being of young people and will support an already successful department along the next stage of its development. In addition, the post will provide an excellent opportunity for professional development.
The successful applicant will:
- be part of a team of committed, highly professional teachers and support staff in a school which has an excellent academic record, as well as a tradition as a caring community;
WHAT WE ASK IN RETURN:
- Dedication, commitment, loyalty and a drive for excellence in all areas of school life evidenced by an enthusiasm for education both personally and professionally promoted by CPD.
- The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. To ensure that this is achieved we expect all employees to share this commitment and staff will be recruited and selected in line with safer recruitment policy and practice.
- The successful applicant will undertake an enhanced DBS check.
- Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Chemistry to Key Stage 5
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS (within last 3 Years)
If you would be interested to find out more about this role or the school and if you meet the criteria above then please do not hesitate to apply for this role with Veronica Fernandes at Dunbar Education.
- Management Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'