Chemistry Teacher – Stafford needed!
Reed Education Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire are currently working with a high achieving, aspirational school on an exciting new role in the Stafford area within Science
Starting immediately until Christmas, the school are looking for an outstanding Chemistry Teacher to join them on a temporary basis, working full time.
- This a large and popular school who is proud to have a ‘Good’ with outstanding features rating from Ofsted.
- Working across KS3 and 4, where behaviour of students is good across the school.
- This thriving school has a great structure and strong management, and place great emphasis on individual character development and personal growth
- Working with Science classes, you will be teaching from Year 7 to Year 11, including GCSE groups.
- Working in a well-structured department who offer support to help you settle in and make the most out of your role.
- Full time
What you will need:
- A specialism in Science/Chemistry
- To hold QTS
- A desire to help children of all abilities progress and enjoy their lessons
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates based upon your experience
- The choice of how you are paid – we can facilitate either a PAYE or Umbrella company for your payroll
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment – our Secondary team bring 10 years’ experience.
- Access to Reed Discount Club – our exclusive temp benefit offering you discounts and cash back across the high street and online for the duration of your assignment.
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities both across Staffordshire and our wider network of branches within the UK. We can support you wherever your career takes you!
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'