Science Teacher required
Start Sept 2018 until July 2019
I am currently recruiting for a Qualified Science Teacher to work in a large school in Bradford. You must be a qualified science teacher for this post and have the passion, enthusiasm and motivation to go into this school and drive results forward. The school is ideally looking for a chemistry specialist. This role is starting from September 2018 and will be for the academic year.
You must be willing to work parent's evenings, attend staff and departmental meetings and carry yourself as if you where a permanent member of staff ensuring that you promote the school at all times.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
* Teaching KS3 and KS4 Chemistry to a diverse mix of students from a number of different social and economic backgrounds.
* Planning, preparing and marking work including GCSE coursework and mock exam papers and ensuring you are up to date with the national curriculum.
* Develop and maintain professional relationships with pupils and staff including attending staff and departmental meetings
* Having full form tutor responsibilities including taking the morning register, attending whole school assemblies and maintaining parent contact including parent's evenings.
* Ensure effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
* Covering lessons if the school is short and any other responsibilities as required by the school.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks
Science teacher, teacher of science, teacher, chemistry, GCSE
PGCE QTS Bachelor of education
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job