Subject: Chemistry Teacher
Key stages: 3, 4 and 5
Location: East London
Start date: September 2018
- Be a Chemistry specialist and able to teach all the Sciences to KS3 and KS4 and Chemistry to KS5.
- Teach consistently high quality lessons.
- Plan and deliver schemes of work and lessons that meet the requirements of the KS3, 4 and 5 Chemistry.
- Be a role model for students, inspiring them to be actively interested in Science.
- To complete the relevant documentation to assist in the tracking of students
- Set expectations for staff and students in relation to standards of achievement and the quality of learning & teaching.
- Prioritise and manage time effectively, ensuring continued professional development in line with the role.
- To follow the school policies and procedures.
- To ensure the effective/efficient deployment of classroom support.
- To maintain discipline in accordance with the school procedures and to encourage good practice with regard to punctuality, behaviour, standards of work and homework.
- Follow schemes of work for Science at all Key Stages.
- Promote aspects of Personal Development related to Science.
- Updating professional knowledge and expertise as appropriate to keep up to date with developments in teaching practice and methodology, in general, and in the curriculum area of Science.
- Promote Science learning through out of hours activities.
- Ensuring a high quality learning environment within the science area assessment.
ü You will be a qualified Teacher
ü You will have experience gained in the UK classroom
ü You will have excellent references
ü You will have a valid Enhanced DBS on the subscription service