Chemistry Teacher Urgently Required
Rotherwood Teachers are looking to recruit a Chemistry Teacher for an immediate start. The role will include teaching up to KS5 and some YR13 Lessons.
Duties will include;
- Plan and prepare well-structured, clearly presented lessons appropriate to the abilities of all students and the syllabus being taught
· Make sure that the classroom is a stimulating environment that facilitates learning
- Generate enthusiasm for the subject being taught and inspire all students to work to their potential
- Promote high standards of behaviour by encouraging a positive, proactive approach to studying and build productive relationships with students
· Set homework which is appropriate to the student’s ability
Hold a valid teaching qualification such as a PGCE, QTS or QTLS
Provide details of at least two referees covering the last 5 years' work history
Possess a current criminal record check (Enhanced DBS certificate that is registered with the online update service) or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail or would be a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
Please contact Rotherwood Teachers NOW!
- High Standards
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"