Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Middle, Secondary, Further & Higher Education establishments around the world. One of our clients in the UAE, an established Vocational Education Organisation is looking to appoint qualified Chemistry Teachers to start in August 2018 as the school expands the large faculties on a yearly basis.
The coeducational schools educate the local UAE community, preparing them to leave education and contribute effectively in the Emirati workforce. They are looking for someone who is able to teach to teach Chemistry to Emirati students who need a solid foundation to develop their vocational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or equivalent
- PGCE / Cert ED or equivalent teaching qualification
- A minimum of 3 years teaching experience
- Excellent Tax-Free salary package - £28,300 Per annum (12,000 AED per month)
- Permanent employment contracts
- Accommodation Allowance (Single / Married)
- Relocation Allowance
- Schooling allowance for children
- Medical Insurance - Self, spouse & 3 children
- Air ticket for employee, spouse and 3 dependent children (Up to 18 Years)
- Annual Gratuity
- Career opportunities
Interviews to be held face to face in London, Manchester, Dublin, USA and Canada in April 2018
Please contact us for a more detailed job description
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Please forward your CV or call Astute Education for more information about these exciting opportunities
- International Schools
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Qualified Teacher
- Biomedical Sciences