Chemistry Teacher - NQT’s and trainee teachers welcome to apply - Permanent September vacancy - interviewing NOW - 11-18 Mainstream School graded GOOD - Oldham, Greater Manchester
This may seem very early in the school year to be looking at opportunities for September 2018 - but this expanding school has a place in the science department for a chemistry teacher specialist?
Q - Are you an experienced teacher who is looking for a new challenge from September 2018 or maybe relocating to the Oldham area?
Q - or are you currently mid-way through your teacher training and would like to secure a permanent Chemistry Teacher role in a supportive and forward thinking school?
This Good & Outstanding graded School and Sixth form is looking for a committed and dedicated chemistry teacher. You will have the support and the guidance of a great team of teachers and you will be a part of a blossoming story of school development and improvement.
Still interested - please read on… or if this role is not quite right, maybe the region is too far or you are looking for this type of opportunity but in a different subject - please call Phil at Clarus Education for a friendly and confidential chat
- Chemistry Teacher
- September 2018 permanent role - possible sooner start (July 2018)
- Teacher Main Pay Scale - £22,917 to £33,824 per annum
- Teaching Chemistry to KS3, GCSE & A Level
- Support, guidance and development offered to all staff
- Some Biology & Physics KS3/GCSE on timetable
- Specialist Chemistry teacher needed
- Must have or be in training for QTS
- Experienced, NQT and trainee teachers are welcome
- Good & Outstanding progress and skills required
- Trainee Teachers must be able to demonstrate that they have the capacity to develop
- Clear and concise communication skills required
- Hardworking, caring and considerate teachers needed
- Good / Outstanding graded School - Ofsted 2014
- Oldham, Greater Manchester
- Circa 900 pupils on roll - expanding school
- 11 to 18 provision
- vastly improved school
- Approachable and friendly leadership team
If you have managed to get this far then please get in touch to discuss this school and your needs for September 2018.
Click APPLY NOW and send your CV to Phil at Clarus Education or call Phil for a friendly chat
- Communication Skills
- Forward Thinking
- Qualified Teacher
- Teacher Training