Chemistry Teacher - Oxford
Would you describe yourself as a reflective practitioner?
If you have a natural ability to inspire pupils to become independent learners apply now!
Simply Education is working in partnership with a school in central Oxfordshire who are seeking a full-time Science (Chemistry) Teacher to start from April 2018 to cover maternity leave.
The school is a 'Good-Outstanding' school by OFSTED.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education (BAEd.), QTLS
- Passion for teaching and education.
- Have a creative approach to teaching.
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Passion for supporting students in their learning;
- Possess ambition and drive to become an outstanding class-room practitioner;
- Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills;
- A hard work ethic.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- On-line diary of bookings, school directions
- Competitive referral schemes
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Please contact our Oxford office on for more details about this this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job