My client, an IB World School in Jakarta, Indonesia is looking to hire a Chemistry teacher to join their Science faculty from January 2019. The role is offered as an initial 12 month with the view to go 24 months.
You will teach are a mix of local (predominate), other Asian expat and western expat children following the International Baccalaureate Diploma (IBDP) at senior level. Some middle school Science classes will complement the load. Class sizes are small (average 10 to 12 pupils across all age levels).
Ongoing professional training is provided under the guidance of the current Principal who has been leading the school for the last three years.
The successful applicant must have the following
- A tertiary qualification in Education (eg. M.Ed, B.Ed, BA + Dip. Teaching/PGCE
- Excellent English communications skills (written & verbal).
- A minimum of five years teaching experience (required to teach in a recognised international school in Indonesia).
- A sensitivity and empathy towards the expectations and understandings of people from diverse cultural, religious and language backgrounds
- Available to start a 12 month contract from January 2019.
- An annual salary of up to $55000USD (£42000) is paid in monthly instalments. Tax paid by employer.
- Annual flights to/from Jakarta
- Accommodation & or accommodation allowance
- Medical cover
- 10% gratuity per year of service
- Work visa
- Tuition fees are also covered by the employer for up to four dependents that join the school.
Applications are to be submitted to Michael Smith on the details below or simply click "Apply" for immediate consideration. Interviews will take place immediately for selected candidates.
Note/ Only shortlisted candidates will be considered
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'