The school is a popular setting based on the outskirts of Milton Keynes. They encourage independent learning, to prepare students for life after schooling, whether that be in further education or into the working life. They pride themselves in offering a stimulating learning environment, which caters for students with a holistic view.
The ideal candidate is one which is fully qualified, has a Chemistry specialism and an adaptable approach to teaching. Is skilled in their subject area, with the willingness to teach across the science department when required. The role is full time, on a temp contract for 1 term.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behavior, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3, 4 & 5.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required