Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant - Haringey - September Start - £15,000 - £21,500 per annum
Are you a Chemistry Graduate that has a passion for education?
Are you a Chemistry Graduate looking to take a step into becoming a teacher?
- Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant Haringey
- Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant September Start
- Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant £15,000 - £21,500 per annum
- Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant Full time, term time
A secondary school located in North London are on the search for a Chemistry Graduate to join their team immediately and assist the teacher in the Science department.
About the role;
The successful Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant will be able to join the school in September on a full time permanent basis and you will be required to support the Science Teacher to your highest ability. The successful candidate must have a Minimum of 2:1 in a Chemistry related degree. You must be able to cope under pressure and be able to deal with students with challenging behaviour.
To be considered for this role you must have;
- A Chemistry related degree gained from the UK
- Experience of working with children
- Ability to build good relationships with children, teachers and parents
- A caring and understanding nature
- The ability to cope with challenging behaviour
About the School;
This North London Secondary caters to a cohort of students aged 11-17 and offer great support for new members of staff. This school is located within 7 minutes walking distance from the local train station and also has parking on site for those who are looking to drive to work. This school offers training for graduates that have a long-term goal of becoming a teacher.
For more information about this Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant please contact Jake at Qualiteach Ltd
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job