Chemistry education delivery specialist required to join an exciting international primary and secondary education organisation that due to expansion have recently established their UK offices.
My client is seeking a Chemistry Content Writer to design, create and edit e-learning content for the UK Chemistry education sector. A significant component of the job will be writing and sourcing easy to read, pedagogically rich content for an undergraduate audience.
As well as having a chemistry background, ideally applicants will also have previous relevant chemistry copyediting/copywriting and UK curriculum experience whilst operating in a similar capacity.
Other relevant experience will be considered particularly if it’s in chemistry aligned sector especially form applicants with a chemistry teaching background.
Responsibilities will include:
- Write and copyedit general instructional materials for chemistry students and teachers.
- Write and copyedit documentation for dynamically generated problem sets.
- Write and copyedit detailed solutions to dynamically generated problem sets.
- Chemistry content creation and quality responsibility
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Chemistry Degree (essential)
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Chemistry curriculum knowledge
- A flair for clear creative writing/editing and design
- Ability to relate to undergraduate and K-12 students
- UK education background
- Natural problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate at all levels and across all departments
- Organised with good time & stress management skills
- Analytical thinker
- Keen with the ability to learn new skills
The annual gross salary offered for these positions is between £30,000pa and £36,000pa plus benefits, and is dependent upon relevant experience.
If you have the required experience and expertise and wish to be considered for this exciting position, please forward your CV in the first instance.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to communicate with all candidates, therefore if we have not contacted you within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to discuss further opportunities with us, please call MPW Recruitment Solutions Ltd.
- Content Writer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job