We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Chemistry & Biology teacher to join a School based in Ipswich with excellent facilities. This position will commence September on a long term basis due to maternity cover.
The school welcome applications from both experienced teachers seeking to widen their experience or newly qualified teachers who can contribute to this outstanding department.
- Rate of pay will be based on experience.
- You will join a pleasing department and teach at Key Stage 3&4 also A level Chemistry.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Effectively teach the full range of time-tabled courses in
- Plan and deliver lessons to ensure excellent learning progression takes place in all areas.
- Deliver engaging and fun lessons, which inspire pupils to challenge their own learning.
- Assess and mark work, monitor pupils' progression and raise attainment levels.
- Contribute to the development of schemes of work and subject policies as appropriate.
- Communicate appropriately and develop positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents.
You will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs and instructors will be considered)
- Experience in teaching Chemistry & Biology, ideally teaching up to Key Stage 3&4, also A level.
- An understanding of the curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
You will receive:
- An excellent career progression opportunity.
- The achievement of success by exuding a passion for learning and a driving ambition.
- We provide various, free of charge, in-house training sessions with our qualified teacher
- Optional pension scheme.
If you are interested in this teaching position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Charlie (contact details can be found on our website) or alternatively please feel free to apply using the information provided.
Earn £250 per referral to Athona Education. Click here for more information.
Candidates working for us can register for CPD Financial Support.