Exciting new opportunity for a Chemist at a world-class specialist chemical company, based in Oxfordshire. The ideal candidate will have a strong scientific background with laboratory experience and have knowledge of surfactants, fuels, paints, lubricants, additives and/or viscosity modifiers.
Key responsibilities and duties:
• Support and deliver product/formulation development and deployment projects
• Contribute to the high safety standards
• Co-ordinate and ensure completion of discrete work
• Collate, document and present findings and conclusions from data
• Coach and train less experienced colleagues
• Communicate and collaborate with internal Technology and Procurement teams as well as Marketing and Sales departments
• Liaise with external service providers to ensure analytical, bench and engine testing are of a high quality standard
Ideal skills and qualifications:
• BSc/MSc or equivalent in Chemistry or a similar scientific discipline
• Knowledge of formulation and manufacturing of additive products for lubricants and fuels
• Knowledge and experience of spreadsheets and word processing software
• Capability to overcome obstacles through own initiative
• Strong multi-tasking, time-management and organisational skills
• Strong drive to meet targets and timelines
You will be working for a well-established organisation that is recognised for their leading edge research and reliability in delivering products. You will receive a highly competitive salary with excellent company benefits.
If you’re interested please feel free to send in your CV or call Harriet at CY Partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.