An immediate opportunity is now available for a Chemical Production Technician (Industrial Water) to join a well-known company in Amesbury, Wiltshire.
To carry out production duties, working flexibly, and maintaining the highest possible skill and productivity levels in all areas of production. Assist the Production Supervisor - Industrial Water with daily operations, particularly in the manufacture of liquid reagent and glass formulations, Liquid Reference Standards production and calibration. To carry out QC testing and maintain QC records. To train others to achieve high competency levels.
Monday to Thursday 08:00-16:30 (1/2 hour unpaid lunch), Friday 08:30-12:30 (no lunch)
4.5 day week (36 hours)Key responsibilities
- Assist the Production Supervisor to ensure work meets health and safety requirements, is done on time and to required quality standards
- Work efficiently, safely and speedily in all production areas, to ensure production requirements and projects are met and to meet customer needs quickly and accurately
- Ensure all work is done to the correct quality standards, completed on time and without error, and with the minimum of supervision and monitoring
- Work flexibly and to the highest standards of performance in all areas, as required by the needs of customers and production management
- Maintain accurate records for stock control, QC testing and production monitoring purposes
- Carry out other warehouse and production duties
If you have the required experience, I want to hear from you!
Simply apply now!
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job