CY Partners are currently looking to recruit a number of Process Support Scientists to join the Process and Product Engineering Department of a Global Pharmaceutical organisation at their site in Stevenage, on an initial contract basis until the end of 2018.
In this role you will be required to use your technical knowledge and experimental skills to support the development of robust chemical processes.
This is a highly practical role where you will be working primarily in the R&D facilities, supporting one or more projects at various stages of development.
Key job responsibilities:
- Deliver process engineering/chemistry support to development projects as part of a multi-disciplinary technology team by execution of defined work packages, maintaining compliance with the appropriate quality and safety standards.
- Record, report and communicate your experimental work to both engineering and multidisciplinary teams, maintaining compliance with the appropriate quality and data integrity standards.
- Interpret experimental data, initially under the supervision of experienced engineers/chemists.
- Contribute to engineering/chemistry solutions for the design and scale-up of novel processes, working alongside R&D scientists.
- Take responsibility for specific laboratory equipment set-up, maintenance and utilisation, including delivery of user-training.
Requirements for the role:
- A Degree or equivalent in chemical engineering, chemistry or similar scientific areas, (PhD or Master’s highly desirable)
- An understanding of the theoretical and practical aspects of lab scale process engineering and/or process chemistry.
- Experience of performing experimentation in a chemical synthesis laboratory environment.
- Prior experience of working in a GMP environment would be highly desirable
- An understanding of the design, development and implementation of new processing technologies would also be desirable
If you are interested in applying to this position please send your CV to Graham at CY Partners and feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
- Chemical Synthesis
- Data Analysis
- Chemical Process Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job