Role: Chemical Process Engineer
This is the opportunity for a Chemical Process Engineer to join one of the UK's leading Pharmaceutical manufacturers in Wiltshire area. The role is commutable from Basingstoke, Southampton, Swindon, Warminster and surrounding areas.
They have experienced huge growth, including a lot of new product development and new projects starting, based on utilities and improvements which you will be directly involved in. My client offers developments which has created a lot of job security and many career development opportunities. This will provide the right candidate an exciting and challenging opportunity to make a huge difference to a growing company.
We are looking for someone with a strong background in Chemical Process Engineer, who would be happy to work with the following skills:
- Operational support role, involved in equipment troubleshooting, root causes investigation and process improvement
- Project manage projects in relation to utilities, process engineering and design to ensure on time delivery
- Coordinate, manage and deliver project internally across several departments
- Experience with Non conformance, CAPA, discrepancy and documentation management
- Be a representative for BSI, MHRA, FDA audits
- MEng in Chemical, Process, Biotechnology (or equivalent)
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry/Chemical & regulated environment beneficial
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
This is a brand new requirement and my client is looking to bring a Chemical Process Engineer as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews soon, and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV to or call Josh Rigby on for more information.
Key Words: Manufacturing / Process / Engineering / Pharmaceutical / Project / Chemical
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job