Temp - Perm
up to £9.00 per hour PAYE
Skilltech Recruitment are looking for an experience Chemical Operator for our busy client in Sheerness.
Duties and Responsibilities of position:
• To launder (wash out) returnable containers, and re-label prior to filling in accordance to relevant works instructions.
• To fill liquid products into containers varying from 5 - 1000ltrs strictly following the instructions as detailed on individual worksheets and in accordance to relevant works instruction. Ensuring good quality presentation and work is completed on time.
• To blend liquid and dry materials to specific formulations as detailed on the relevant blending sheet.
• To receive bulk deliveries of liquid products into bulk storage tanks or individual containers, ensuring product has been Q.C. tested and passed prior to discharge, and following detailed instructions as laid out on relevant worksheet.
• To provide cover as required for receiving goods in from suppliers and unloading of delivery vehicles. Materials should only be unloaded when the description and quantity have been verified to our Goods Received Note, and the presentation and quality of the goods meet the standards we expect.
• To provide cover as required, loading of vehicles for onward delivery to our customers. No vehicle should be loaded without clear documented instructions. Each item must be checked to ensure correct material, quantity, and safety.
• To participate when required in monthly stock counts.
• To ensure inlets and outlets of bulk tanks are padlocked when not in use.
Education/Qualifications/Training/Experience required for position:
• Good general all round education.
• Certified forklift truck licence would be desirable but not essential as once perm they would be happy to put you through your course
• Minimum 1-year’s production in a works environment.
• Previous experience of working to a quality system.
• Good communication skills.
• Health & Safety awareness.
• Good experience of working in an environment where attention to detail is required.
Full Training will be given to the successful candidate.
Working hours - Monday to Friday 8am -5pm // However the right candidate will need to be flexible when it comes to overtime hours such as 6am - 6pm
Hourly rate up to £9.00per hour PAYE. This is a starting rate and once training and experience is gained this will be increased.
If you feel you would be suitable for the role, please apply with your CV & Covering letter outlining your experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job