As a Chemical Operative Team Leader, your role will be to provide effective support to the team leaders and managers in achieving all operational measures and targets. The Company is looking for a friendly, enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude. This is a very exciting opportunity to join a growing, multinational company leading the charge in the chemical industry.
* Ensure Compliance to the highest standards of Health, Safety, and Environmental performance.
* Deliver finished goods from the production line to the warehouse efficiently as per the site procedures and production schedules.
* Use process knowledge and competence to ensure production and quality are delivered effectively.
* Assist in the manufacture, packing labelling and despatch of products and blends.
* Assist in ensuring that the production plan is on track, tackling issues as they arise and reporting and managing any non-conformances.
* Ensure all tasks are undertaken in accordance with the relevant procedures.
* Leading the filling and packing operations during the shift.
* Leading the Operational team to ensure daily order requirements are fulfilled
* Developing your team to the highest possible levels of safety and quality.
* Management and handling of a range of hazardous and non-hazardous materials in a variety of pack sizes.
* Fill drums, IBC's and smaller containers using a semi-automatic filling machine
* You will be responsible for product storage ensuring compliance with H&S regulations at all times.
* You will promote product integrity and security.
* You will be responsible for loading and offloading road Barrels
* You will be fully conversant with and take responsibility for those sections of our Integrated Management System in which you are involved.
* You will Participate in training programmes and initiative as required to perform your duties to the required level of competence.
* Any other relevant duties as reasonably required by the business.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
* Counter balance forklift truck licence (D)
* Ability to follow standard operating procedures (E)
* Have experience in using static pumps and meters for the transfer of product (D)
* NVQ2 or above in chemical process operations (D)
* A safety qualification gained in your relevant field (D)
* Problem solver and motivator (E)
* Ability to work under pressure and meet exacting deadlines (E)
* Self-motivation and enthusiasm with a "can-do" attitude (E)
* Ability to work as an individual but also within a production team (E)
* Professional, efficient, flexible, patient, punctual and pro-active (E)
* Leads by example in setting a safe culture in the workplace and maintaining high standards (E)
* Takes ownership of actions and responsibilities (E)
* Numeracy and literacy skills (E)
* Salary: Competitive salary
* Location: Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
* Hours: Permanent, Full-time, Monday to Friday, working a shift system between the hours of 6am to 11pm, though additional hours may be required as per the needs of the business.
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not shortlisted for this role, your CV and personal data will be deleted from our system after 90 days. We would however encourage you to continue to apply for future positions.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'