The role is based in a highly controlled environment to produce batches of specialism products. The job requires precision and skill to ensure that products made meet stringent quality requirements.
Occupational Skills and Knowledge,
- Start up, manufacturing, set up and complete a run of manufacturing batch or continuous
process in line with appropriate Standard Operating Procedures, understanding the
principles of operation.
- Work safely in a science manufacturing environment, understanding personal responsibility
for Health, Safety and the Environment and principles of risk management.
- Understand and follow quality procedures to meet the requirements of quality standards
relevant to the workplace.
- Control and monitor a process or plant and equipment, effectively, efficiently and
securely, and resolve problems or correct abnormal conditions.
- Complete documentation relevant to the manufacturing process including relevant
- Participate in continuous performance improvement.
- Develop and apply theoretical knowledge of relevant science and technology and its
application to the required sector and job role.
- GCSE Level C or higher in Chemistry, Maths and English.
- Minimum of at least two years experience in a similar role.
- Communicate effectively
- Work independently and in a team
- Understand impact of work on colleagues
- Time management
- Work to tight deadlines
- Ability to handle and respond to change.
Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4pm and Friday 8am to midday.
This is a permanent role.
In the first instance, please forward your CV to Berry Recruitment via email.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job