Chemical Manufacturing Operator, Norwich
35hrs - 42 hrs per week (12hr shifts)
I am urgently seeking experienced Chemical Manufacturing Operators to join my client's team located in Norwich.
- Using Manual and computerised systems to monitor and control chemical plant manufacturing.
- Liaising with the team to complete work loads on time
- Quality testing products
- Reporting issues to relevant colleagues, contributing to diagnosis/solution ensuring processing is not affected or delayed.
- Experience within a similar process industry is essential
- PC literacy is essential
- Relevant Qualifications in Processing Industries Operations would be advantageous
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety practices is desired
- The successful applicant will have a good level of physical fitness and have an organised approach to work.
For the right candidate my client is offering a competitive salary package, non-contractual bonus, Child Care Vouchers, Private Medical cover, Free Parking facilities/Cycle to work scheme, Group personal pension scheme among other benefits.
This is an offer not to be missed so if you are in possession of the above skills apply now or email your CV to
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
- Chemical Process Manufacturing Processing Industry Operations