Chemical Engineer Process Innovation - Cheshire
Our client is one of the UK's technology and innovation SMEs with 40 years' experience of process development. They have the expertise and knowledge to excel at solving difficult process engineering challenges. Currently they are working on a number of projects that cover industries such as fuel cells, nuclear, foods, fine chemicals.
This role is located in Cheshire, with links to neighbouring Manchester and Liverpool, it is easily commutable from these locations. The site can easily be reached from the motorway.
The main purpose of the role will be to undertake process design activities whilst working on a range of projects to deliver process innovation and process improvements for their clients.
Further responsibilities include:
· Taking on integral roles in projects working with novel technologies within areas including chemical processing, advanced materials, energy and environmental.
· Process design
· Functional and Engineering Specifications
· Briefing Mechanical and Control Systems Engineers
· Commissioning trials
· Design, test and commission equipment
· Project management
Skills and experience required for this role:
· Excellence in approaching process engineering from first principles
· Be able to think analytically and make confident decisions with clear rationale
· Project management of complex engineering projects
· Willingness to be proactive and search out practical solutions to engineering problems
· Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment liaising with other professions
· A team player with excellent communication skills
· Ability to work in a demanding environment and deliver results on time while under pressure
This is an opportunity to work for a limited company. The contract on offer is 6-12 months with a rate of £40 phr.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC42904 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'