CHEMICAL BLENDER WITH FLT LICENCE
£8.00 TO £8.50 PER HOUR
FULL TIME - TEMP TO PERM OVER 12 WEEKS
Our client based in Pocklington is looking to recruit a chemical blender with a valid counter balance licence to start immediately.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Prepare lab /pilot/production scale batches from start to finish, including clean up.
- Make and apply observations
- Package products to be shipped to customers.
- Assist in the maintenance of storage areas and other common areas within the facility.
- Interface with Inventory Control to obtain needed raw materials. Gather, sign out, and sign in raw materials.
- Sign in finished products.
- Participate in process review and safety meetings.
- Support organizations goals and values.
- Using a FLT to move goods around the factory.
The factory works on a rotating shift, the hours are Monday to Friday 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm.
Ideal applicants need to have previous Fork Lift truck experience and have your own transport due to location and shifts.
Please apply with a full up to date copy of your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job