Chemical and Analytical Technologist required for a well-respected organisation based in Northamptonshire.
The position will be office based working within a laboratory department dedicated to chemical analysis technology and will involve:
• Customer liaison - to discuss results etc
• Scheduling workloads
Full training will be provided for the following:
• To produce accurate detailed reports to strict deadlines
• Seminar presentations
• Face to face meetings with customers - which may involve overseas travel
Applications are invited from candidates with the following qualifications / experience:
• A minimum of A-level in both a science related and maths subjects essential
• Degree level qualification in chemistry or related subject would be ideal
• Familiar with chemical instrumentation ie: GC-MS, UV-Vis and FT-IR
• Excellent communication and organisational skills and a meticulous eye for detail
The successful candidate will join an established research and development centre liaising with worldwide customers and provide opportunities for career development for the future.
Further information and salary details available on application.
- Chemical Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job