Chemical and Analytical Technologist required for a well-respected organisation based in Northants.
The position will be based in a department dedicated to chemical analysis technology and will involve:
- Variety of non-routine chemical testing using wet and instrumental chemical techniques
- Customer liaison
- Scheduling workloads
- Producing accurate detailed reports to strict deadlines
- Seminar presentations
- Supervisory responsibilities
Applications are invited from candidates with the following background / experience:
- Degree level qualification in chemistry or related subject would be ideal
- A level in a science related subject essential
- Previous testing / analytical / laboratory experience essential
- Familiar with chemical instrumentation ie: GC-MS, UV-Vis and FT-IR
- Able to demonstrate a methodical approach to work and a meticulous eye for detail
The successful candidate will join an established research and development centre liaising with worldwide customers and provide opportunities for career development for the future.
Further information and salary details available on application.
- Chemical Engineering