Looking for the next big challenge? Berkeley Scott are recruiting chefs to join our widely expanding back of house team for immediate ongoing assignments.
Working for Berkeley Scott our Chefs with have the will have the opportunity to work within contract catering units, luxury hotels, restaurants, pubs and sports stadiums across the West Midlands.
Ideal Candidates will have the following
- Previously worked as a Chef within a similar environment
- Have the ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Own chef knives, chef whites, and safety shoes
- Have access to own transport is an advantage
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Working for us you will be given the opportunity to work in numerous of venues across the region.
- We have immediate starts and regular ongoing work to keep you busy throughout the year.
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
- Our pay rates for Chefs start from £12.00 per hour and above
- Weekly Pay
- Employee benefit scheme / referral schemes
If you are unhappy in your current situation and want to make all the decisions about your working life rather than relying on others to make them for you then look no further.
We offer a friendly, reliable, relaxed yet professional service which is second to none.
All applicants with previous experience as a Chef including Chef de Partie, Sous Chef, 2nd Chef, Head Chef or Executive Chef then we want to hear from you.
CLICK APPLY or alternatively call and one of our consultants will assist in your seacrh for employment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job