Back-2-Front, a specialist Chef Agency in the South West, is currently recruiting for Chefs of all levels, to work in Swindon and the surrounding area.
If you're tired of working in the same job then working as a Chef for Back-2-Front could be just the job for you. You will have the choice to work in various establishments from restaurants to schools.
We are especially looking for Chefs of all levels in the Swindon area.
You can expect:
- A huge variety of working environments, roles and locations.
- Weekly pay
- Bonuses of travel time and petrol expenses (client dependent)
- Flexible hours to fit around your schedule
We are looking for:
- Talented and dedicated chefs
- A minimum of 5 years experience (more years is a considerable advantage)
- Can demonstrate a high standard of cooking and presentation abilities
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety Procedures
- Strong kitchen management skills
- Team skills and good communication
- A positive, can-do attitude
We will ask for:
- Appropriate level Food Hygiene certificates
- DBS check certificates (If you have one)
- You must be able to provide your own uniform and knives
- We have plenty of work to offer to the right Chef, especially if you have your own transport.
Please apply with a CV and brief cover letter.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job