Chef, Parsonage Grill in Oxford
We are looking for a Chef to join our kitchen team at Parsonage Grill in Central Oxford. As a Chef, you will be working alongside Head Chef, Allan McLaughlin, and the team of 14 chefs to produce a daily changing menu of predominantly British dishes with a modern, light touch.
Mogford Hotels and Restaurants is a collection of independently owned luxury hotels and restaurants, all located within Oxford City Centre. These include the Old Bank Hotel, Old Parsonage Hotel, Quod Restaurant & Bar, Parsonage Grill, and Gee’s Restaurant.
Typical duties of this role are:
- Following recipe and presentation specifications
- Maintain prep levels appropriate to service
- Ensure all deliveries are put away as soon as it arrives and stock is rotated using the First In First Out method checking "Use by Dates"
- Attend and participate in all team meetings
Requirements for the Chef position:
- Work under intense pressure
- Passionate about cooking seasonal ingredients
- Experience in similar restaurant is beneficial although full training will be provided
You will be offered £19,500 - £23,000 per annum working 45 hour working week (Monday to Sunday rota with two days off). Part time working over three shifts per week would be considered. In return we offer:
- Meals on duty
- 20% staff discount within our restaurants
- £300 recruitment incentive
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays per annum
Eligibility to work within the UK must be proven and two references should be available on request. For more information please see our career website or follow @BehindTheScenesMogford.
Live in is unfortunately not available.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'