We are looking for a talented chef to work in a prestigious care home restaurant, we serve lunch and dinner to a high standard. The role offers opportunities to develop further in Caterplus
Spring Group Enfield London
Summary of Role
As a Chef you will prepare and present high quality food in line with Caterplus/Elior UK objectives and client requirements.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As A Chef for Caterplus/Elior you will be expected to:
- Ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect of COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures.
- Support manager in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
- Be responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge, and maintaining a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control.
- Be responsible for collecting and checking deliveries as required and placing them in the appropriate storage areas.
- Be responsible for ensuring high standards of cleanliness of all areas in the kitchen and of equipment.
- Provide support to other members of the kitchen and front of house team as required.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
As a chef we look for the following:
- 706 1 and 2 or equivalent experience in a care home environment cooking with fresh ingredients,
- At least two years in a Chefs role.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work on own initiative
- Trained on allergens and food dysphasia but will be trained
- Also covering shifts and working weekends
Core Values and Behaviours
Because we believe that the whole experience matters at Elior we look for someone who will share our values:
- Employee Recognition: recognise and value the contribution of others.
- Loyalty to our client/customer satisfaction: warm, friendly and genuine with ability to build trust and loyalty.
- Innovation: actively seek to improve ways of working and offer suggestions.
- Operational Excellence: committed to achieving results through demonstrating a “can-do” attitude.
- Responsibility: takes personal responsibility to ensure all Elior ways of working are adhered to.
Salary & Benefits
£9-9.50 per hour
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
full time 40hrs per week
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job