Hotel Chef / Breakfast Chef - Ramada Cambridge, Extra Motorway Services, Jct 28 A14/M11 Motorway, CB23 4WU.
£10.00 to £11.00 an hour, plus subsidised meals, free parking and excellent benefits.
This is a full time contract working 35 hours over 4 shifts across a 7 day operation. Ideally applicants will be flexible to work a range of shifts. Please note due to required working shift patterns applicants must be over 18.
Jobs and Careers. Made at Welcome Break
Ramada is part of the Wyndham Hotel group which is the largest hotel group in the world and we are proud to have the brand across Welcome Break.
About the role
As a Grill Chef / Breakfast, you will have a love for preparing & cooking great products to brand specification, ensuring every guest who eats with us has a great experience from the moment they receive their food. You will work as part of the overall team to make sure all our guests receive a Warm Welcome through to a Fond Farewell, always striving to be the best we can be. You will do this by being fanatical about delivering quality food having high standards, and by having the knowledge about the products and services we offer to be able to execute the brand every time.
- Prepare, cook and present amazing food in accordance with brand standards
- Taking pride in maintaining highest standards of cleanliness and safety
- Adhere to safety and hygiene regulations at all times
- Being a valuable part of the wider team to ensure the best guest experience
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
- Keeping your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared
- Working together with your team to make sure you deliver consistently great service and helping each other
- Learning about what is happening in your hotel and the local area and sharing this with the rest of the team and guests
- Keep your line manager up to date with any problems and follow up where necessary
- Supporting other team members where necessary
- Carry out stock rotation procedures
- Pre-empt problems before they arise and resolve promptly when they do
- Maintain the kitchen standards of cleanliness
- Maintain product standards
- Comply with Company and Hotel policies and procedures
- Complete all training by the required date.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits like….
- Subsidised meals
- Up to 50% discount on food and retail on site even when you’re not on shift
- Free car parking
- Discounted hotel rooms
- Enrolment into our fabulous employee discount scheme MyWelcomeBreak
- Competitive number of holiday days which increase at service increments
- Enrolment into the pension scheme
- Great career opportunities and development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job