Ashberry Recruitment are currently recruiting for two Chefs to work on a rota basis for one of our homeless charities within the Wirral/Merseyside Area. These positions are initially temporary however there is scope for them to become permanent.
As a Chef you will be responsible for;
• Providing a midday meal and evening meal
• To monitor the safety and cleanliness of the kitchen and surrounding areas
• To order food supplies as required
• Support clients around religious, cultural or dietary needs
• To work with volunteers in the kitchen environment and to monitor their safety and wellbeing.
To apply for this applicants must have previous cooking and food preparation experience.
Candidates must also hold a current Enhanced DBS, issued within the last 12 months or be willing to apply for one.
Immediate starts for the right candidates.
Contract Length: On going
25 hours per week, over a 7 day period( includes bank holidays) to start ASAP.
Pay rates for these vacancies are £8.78-£10.07 per hour
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job