Are you a talented/experienced Chef?
A private residential setting located in the Longtown area, are seeking to appoint a Chef to join their expanding team. The establishment caters for the elderly and provides support for residents with physical disabilities and multisensory impairments.
- Producing meals for residents
- Organising and preparing food
- Being helpful in a busy kitchen
- Planning menus
- Ordering ingredients
- Managing kitchen staff
- Adhering to a high standard of food hygiene and health and safety regulations
- Understand health and hygiene in kitchens
- Experience in a food and beverage environment
- Be able to carry out tasks quickly
- Experience in a care home environment
- Be able to prepare high quality food
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"