Relief Chef required for two week for a Local Community care facility, full time, part time and weekend shifts available.
We are looking for a skilled Chef to prepare delicious meals according to menu.
An excellent chef must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be adept in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
Chef responsibilities include:
* Proven work experience as a Chef or Cook
* Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
* Setting up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and food scales
* Cooking food in a timely manner
* Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
* Supervise Cooks and assist as needed
* Monitor food stock and place orders
* Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
* Excellent time management abilities
* Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
* Familiarity with sanitation regulations
Working hours 07:00-18:00 with shifts available 7 days a week. Pay rate depending on skill set and experience from £10.00 - £10.50 per hour
- Sous Chef
- Commis Chef
- Head Chef
- Grill Chef
- Chef De Partie
- Line cook
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job