We are looking for a talented chef to work in a prestigious care home restaurant, we serve lunch and dinner to a high standard. The role offers opportunities to develop further in Caterplus
Spring Group Enfield London
Summary of Role
As a Chef you will prepare and present high quality food in line with Caterplus/Elior UK objectives and client requirements.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As A Chef for Caterplus/Elior you will be expected to:
- Ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect of COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures.
- Support manager in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
- Be responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge, and maintaining a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control.
- Be responsible for collecting and checking deliveries as required and placing them in the appropriate storage areas.
- Be responsible for ensuring high standards of cleanliness of all areas in the kitchen and of equipment.
- Provide support to other members of the kitchen and front of house team as required.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
As a chef we look for the following:
- 706 1 and 2 or equivalent experience in a care home environment cooking with fresh ingredients,
- At least two years in a Chefs role.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work on own initiative
- Trained on allergens and food dysphasia but will be trained
- Also covering shifts and working weekends
Core Values and Behaviours
Because we believe that the whole experience matters at Elior we look for someone who will share our values:
- Employee Recognition: recognise and value the contribution of others.
- Loyalty to our client/customer satisfaction: warm, friendly and genuine with ability to build trust and loyalty.
- Innovation: actively seek to improve ways of working and offer suggestions.
- Operational Excellence: committed to achieving results through demonstrating a “can-do” attitude.
- Responsibility: takes personal responsibility to ensure all Elior ways of working are adhered to.
Salary & Benefits
£9 per hour
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
Full time - 40hrs per week
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job