You work within the heart of the restaurant; our kitchen. As a chef you are devoted to helping us deliver EPIC food to each & every guest ensuring it is perfect every time. Not only do you strive to support your fellow team members, you also work hard to ensure our kitchens follow both Health & Safety & Food Safety practices at all times.
We were founded by Antonio Carluccio who was known as the godfather of Italian food.
Since 1999 we have grown into a premium Italian casual dining restaurant group with over 100 restaurants nationwide.
Joining us as a Chef you become part of our famiglia & will help us ensure that all of our guests have a memorable experience and become friends for life.
You will receive support, training & development opportunities from the moment you start, helping to build you to become an Italian expert. Be curious to sample & cook with the best Italian ingredients, wine & products from the many regions of Italy
To work within the heart of our kitchen we ask our chefs to have the following skills & behaviours as we are always willing to train & develop additional skills as you grow with us.
- A good grasp of the English language, able to communicate politely & read checks & recipes.
- Actively able to listen to your fellow team & take instruction
- Focused on delivering the very best food, time & time again
- Happy to work at pace & understand how to multi task effectively
- you never say that's not my job, we all work as a team together
- willing & eager to learn, cross train & go above & beyond
- Able to follow & adhere to our company standards & follow legal guidelines for Food Safety & Health & Safety
- Competitive National Minimum Wage & National Living Wage (dependant on age & experience)
- Share of service charge
- Antonio's cook school
- Cook of the year competitions
- Training & development courses
- Opportunities to win trips to Italy
- 28 days holiday + extra holiday rewarded after 5 years service
- Free uniform & food on shift
- Team parties & Competitions
- Flexible working opportunities
- Clear career development path & progression
- Pension Scheme
- 50% discount when you dine in the restaurants
- 20% discount when you shop in our deli
- Refer a friend scheme
- & much more
Your next steps could see you cross train or develop into a Junior Sous Chef & onto a Sous Chef or beyond.
What are you waiting for, start your career as a Carluccio's Chefs now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job