Experienced Chef with a passion for food, ingredients and innovation is needed by our client, a leading group of independently-run luxury boutique hotels, to be based in their Chester (Cheshire) hotel.
Named after the band of misfits that was historically the Oddfellows society, they like their team to be as individual as their hotels. They delight in all that is unusual, quirky and creative.
They are now on the lookout for a gifted new member to join their kitchen brigade.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head Chef, you will help conjure up menu ideas and cook with ingredients that are locally sourced and seasonal.
Investment in your training and development will be provided.
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Highly-motivated, enthusiastic and as energetic as their Head Chef
- Share the same passion for food, ingredients & innovation
- Ability to inspire others
- Career-focussed & driven
- Looking to make your mark in the culinary world
- Experience in fresh, seasonal British cooking (desirable)
What's On Offer
- Salary of £18,500 - £26,000 per annum
- Fun & playful work environment
- Close-knit team
- Excellent career progression
- Free eye tests
- Travel industry discounts
- and many more wonderful benefits!
If this role sounds of interest, click on the APPLY button now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job