We are looking for temporary chefs to join our pool of hospitality staff for short term/long term contract work and ad-hoc work. To work for various companies all over the South East of England.
- As a representative of the organisation your general appearance and attitude must be exemplary.
- A chef with a 'can-do’ attitude at all times. If there’s a problem, it is your responsibility to help resolve it, either through your own initiative or by working with the company to reach a positive outcome.
- Experience chef with ability to oversee and run a busy kitchen
- Responsible for the smooth running of an existing staff team
- Ensuring food is served at the highest standard
- Management skills of a high level
- Ability to jump into a fast-paced environment
- Must be available at short notice
Qualifications and Skills
- Food hygiene
- Own car
- Chef whites
- Chef knives
- DBS clearance would be preferred but not essential
A temporary to permanent position for the right person
- Food Hygiene
- Own Car
- Chef Whites
- Chef Knives
- DBS preferred