An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of a Chef to join the 4Leisure temporary team to cover various restaurants in the Watford area. Both part and full time hours available, for immediate start.
- Prepare & present food in line with pre-determined menus
- Perform daily checks including Health & Safety, COSHH regulations and food safety
- Running the kitchen when head chef is not present & support the wider F&B team
- Helping create new recipes and write menus
- Min Level 2 in Food & Hygiene
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Passion for delivering a great service
- Able to remain calm under pressure and work efficiently in all situations
- Strong leadership skills to motivate your team of chefs
You will be required to work a mixture of evenings and weekends.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job