Chef London Temp to Perm
A top London kitchen is looking for a chef to work in their kitchen team. They are ideally looking for a candidate who can do a prolonged and paid for trial period then take on a perm role.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Be able to start ASAP
- Be willing to trial for a few weeks
- Be excited to start a new role in 2018
- Love working with fresh seasonal produce
- Be passionate about the hospitality and catering industry
- Be looking to work in Central London
- Able to commute to London for early starts and late finishes
- valid health and hygiene certificate
- Stable dates of employment
- Good work ethic
- Chef de Partie
- Competitive Salary
- Good Hourly Rates
- Fun company culture
- Top reputation within the hospitality and catering industry
If you feel that you have what it takes for this role "Chef Temp to Perm", please send your CV to Harriet at Change Hospitality.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title "Chef Temp to Perm" in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications in the hospitality and catering industry we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Chef Temp to Perm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job