We are looking for….
Job Title: Chef Support Manager
Location: Kent, Essex and East Sussex
Salary: £28k per annum plus, performance related bonus and travel expenses
Hours of work: 40 hours per week.- 5 days out of 7
Do you have a passion for food, quality of service and producing nutritious meals?
Catering Academy are growing their team and looking for a Support Chef Manager to work between a number of education/ Healthcare and B & I sites covering for new openings, sickness and training within the sites. You will support the portfolio of business across Kent. Essex & Sussex. We are looking for experienced Chef managers who have a background in volume cooking ideally from Education? healthcare or Business and Industry catering, who are happy to travel.
Responsibilities of role
- To deliver and provide food & beverages to the highest standard within the financial limitations set at the contract under guidance of the Area Manager
- To prepare seasonal, traditional and speciality style menus and manage all foodstuffs in accordance with requirements, using nominated suppliers. Implement and maintain statutory and company standards of hygiene, food safety and health & safety
- Regular audit of services, implementing changes where necessary, to drive sales, to control costs in order to achieve financial targets as set by the catering manager
- Management of administration duties including delivery of the yearly budget financials
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships both with company individuals and client personnel at all levels whilst implementing the PRIDE Ethos
- Coach & Mentor Team, Set Goals & Develop Individuals on an On-going Basis
Our ideal candidate will
- Be a real 'foodie' with passion and enthusiasm for fresh food and great service
- Be driven by excellence and attention to detail
- Be both creative and innovative demonstrating current food service trends
- Be naturally outgoing and energetic with an ability to train and inspire
- Strong leadership skills required
- Be financially astute and an ability to work within budget and contract targets
- Demonstrate confidence with a 'can do' attitude and a flexible working ethos
- Have a proven track record of successfully managing a kitchen and front of house teams plus developing a team in exceeding expectations
Catering Academy are a brand within the Servest Group.
Why it's great to work for Catering Academy
We recognise the importance of our people both within our values and our performance and we reward them by offering a great Benefits Package
Competitive salary package • Full uniform including shoes • Meals and beverages on duty • Service accumulating annual leave allowance • Company sick pay scheme • Company pension scheme • Recognition reward and awards • Long service awards • Annual Salon Culinaire and Awards Dinner
Servest Group Ltd is a leading UK facilities management provider. We specialise in Cleaning, Catering, Security, Building Service, Pest Control, and Energy. With our focus on quality service delivery and the emphasis on investing heavily in our internal talent together with our growth strategy means now is an exciting time to join Servest.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that`s why we offer a competitive salary, study support and additional benefits.
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job