This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Chef Supervisor, is required to run a Kitchen in Camborne Cornwall. Working within a large team, using fresh ingredient and complying within Kitchen meal restrictions.
Camborne Science & International Academy
Summary of Role
Responsibilities of the role will be, to prepare the main courses for the School delivering the best fresh food for the Teachers and Students. Health & Safety, Food Safety and order of goods on a computer system.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
- Accountable for innovative menu planning, and design of food service within specified budgets ensuring high standard of food presentation and portion/quality control.
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customer and colleagues.
l New processes / working methods/Ordering on Epsys System/Correct Stock Levels/Stock Taking Correctly
l Technology/Leading the team/Ensuring that service is always delivered on time/Quality of Food/Taste
l Organisation change/Keeping up to date with current trends/
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in a similar role
- Proven leadership
- City & Guilds 7061 or NVQ Level 2 in Catering for the Hospitality Industry
Core Values and Behaviours
Because we believe that the whole experience matters at Elior we look for someone who shares the same values:
- Employee Recognition: recognise and value the contribution of others.
- Loyalty to our client/customer satisfaction: warm, friendly and genuine with ability to build trust and loyalty.
- Innovation: actively seek to improve ways of working and offer suggestions.
- Operational Excellence: committed to achieving results through demonstrating a “can-do” attitude.
- Responsibility: takes personal responsibility to ensure all Elior ways of working are adhered to.
Salary & Benefits
£15k gross salary
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
35hrs per week, Monday to Friday. 7.00am – 2.30pm Contracted to work 43 weeks per year, working 39 weeks with four weeks paid holidays.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job