We are looking for a part-time Permanent Chef to join our team at Skegness Hospital. You will become part of a team who are passionate about supporting the NHS and its people through a wide range of catering tasks to support patients, staff and visitors
Our people are working hard behind the scenes to provide safe, clean, well maintained environments for patients and their NHS colleagues during this challenging time. They are the #HiddenHeros and we need more of them. You will become part of a team who are passionate about supporting catering for the NHS.
Salary and benefits
• £10.09 per hour.
• Excellent holidays – 27 days plus public and bank holidays
• Life assurance, income protection, personal accident cover and an employee assistance programme in addition to many other benefits.
Where would you work?
Your base will be Skegness Hospital, Dorothy Avenue , Skegness , PE25 2BS
What hours would you work?
You will work 23.5 Hours Per Week, working a rota 7 days on and 7 days off. Shift patterns are between 07:00 and 18:00 Monday to Sunday.
What would you do?
In this role you would be responsible for a wide range of tasks including but not limited to;
• Being responsible for the provision of a food and beverage service, in accordance with health and safety requirements, Patient Led Assessments of the Care Environment (PLACE) and NHS Property Services policies and procedures
• Maintaining a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors by following all relevant policies and procedures and reporting all potential risks or hazards including equipment immediately to the Team Leader
• Ensuring that menu planning is cost effective and that food service has minimal wastage
• Prepare, cook and present food and beverages to the highest standards to meet modified/special requirements, departmental receipes and methods
• Work according to the Food Hygiene Regulations and in line with temperature control and infection control.
• Give advice with regard to special dietary requirements.
What are we looking for?
• We are looking for people who have the right values and want to make a difference for NHS patients and staff
• You should hold a City and Guilds/NVW Level 3 or equivalent and an Intermediate Food Hygiene certificate
• You be a great team ambassador and bring energy to everything you do able to work to deadlines and under pressure
What do you need to think about before applying?
• This role is physically demanding, and you will be lifting; moving and completing repetitive tasks.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'