Chef, Rhosneigr, North Wales
We are looking for an experienced chef for a temporary role for a week over the Christmas period to prepare and cook Christmas lunches at a hotel restaurant in Rhosneigr.
In the role you will be;
- Preparing / heating food to be served to the wedding guests
- Working as part of a two person team
- Assisting the manager in preparing a Christmas lunch menu
To be successful in the role you will need
- Previous experience catering for up to 50 people
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
This role is temporary over the Christmas period 18th-22nd December and is offering an attractive £10 per hour.
If you are interested please apply now.
Thank you for viewing our vacancy for Chef, Rhosneigr, North Wales. For more information about this or any of our other vacancies please contact Supertemps, the leading recruitment agency in North Wales.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job